Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19 Your safety is our top priority.
To our valued patients,
I hope that you and your families have stayed healthy and well during this difficult time. We want to thank all of the essential workers that provided us with critical services during this period and also to all of you that remained at home preventing the further spread of the virus.
As we re-open our facilities our priority remains the safety and well being of our patients and staff. To that end, we have implemented a number of important safety measures at all of our facilities.
- All patients, staff, and caregivers will be screened via a questionnaire and temperature for Covid-19 symptoms at the front entrance.
- Only those individuals that pass the screening will be allowed into the facility.
- Patients can only bring 1 other person with them to the appointment.
- All patients (and caregivers) need to wear a mask while in the facility. Please bring a cloth or other mask with you to the appointment.
- Physical distancing will be in effect in the office waiting room and throughout the office.
- Once the physical distance capacity has been reached in the waiting room, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles and will be called to come in at their appointment time.
- All surfaces in the office will be cleaned and disinfected at least on an hourly basis.
- All patient rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each patient use.
- Caregivers waiting for patients after surgery will be asked to not wait in the facility.
- All staff will be wearing PPE in accordance with CDC guidelines.
We understand that these continue to be uncertain and difficult times however we remain committed to your health, well being, safety, and ensuring you the best outcome possible.
All Athenix Body Sculpting Institute locations are now open. However, as we continue to practice physical distancing, we are still available for virtual consultations at any of our locations. You can reach us by calling 1-888-276-1535 or email [email protected] to get scheduled.
We thank you for your continued support and trust in Athenix and look forward to seeing you soon.
Gavin M. Dry, M.D. Chief Medical Officer